• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno diffs in Arrma 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colbythenoob

Reaction score
we all know arrma diffs kinda suck and tekno diffs are bullet proof, have you put tekno diffs in a arma, if so how, thanks

we all know arrma diffs kinda suck and tekno diffs are bullet proof, have you put tekno diffs in a arma, if so how, thanks

arrma diffs are fine once shimmed. the only thing I wish they come with stock would be aluminum diff covers. there are plenty of u-tube vids that show you how to shim, add thicker fluids, thus turning a arrma diff into a bulletproof diff.

I agree, nothing wrong with a Arrma spiral diff (Outcast, Kraton, etc) once shimmed correctly.

I've seen some crazy vids doing things with Arrma trucks that puts the diffs thru major load, and they held up very well.

TT

I agree, nothing wrong with a Arrma spiral diff (Outcast, Kraton, etc) once shimmed correctly.

I've seen some crazy vids doing things with Arrma trucks that puts the diffs thru major load, and they held up very well.

TT

Yeah man, Backflip of a 5 foot drop, landed full throttle for another back flip when it landed. Had to just roll up to the lip of the hill and floor it for a wheelie. But had to time it so that the car was off the edge of the drop before the wheelie bar touched the ground. Once it hit the grass the wheels were spinning so fast it threw it into another backflip right there on the ground. Then did a 20 yard wheelie across a soccer field. Not that A 5 ft drop is vry big, but to land full throttle from basically a vertical drop with very little forward momentum, then grab traction in the grass, would have blown up the gears in my DHK. then again my DHK blows up every time I drive it like I want to.

Recent Popular Liked

Back