• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Street basher tires for Tekno EB48!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRC

Reaction score
Hello all,

What street tires are people running on there cars? Something that will last for street running and small courses.

tia

These are very hard compound and will last a very long time, great for general bashing, but not great for performance, they will act more like drift tires if you go WOT:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202956446717

If you want to do speed runs and have good control where performance is more important then I recommend a set of Sweep EXP50 Belted Radials, these are the best money can buy, but they will wear fast if do a lot of donuts then swap out with the Suprasales tires a linked above when you want to drift:
https://www.sweepracingusa.com/8th-...pc-tire-set-with-Pre-Glued-options_p_266.html

Reactions: VRC
If you are not speed running, I found old racing tires to be perfect on the street. Once thread life is over off road, there is plenty left for parking lot racing. :geek:

If you are not speed running, I found old racing tires to be perfect on the street. Once thread life is over off road, there is plenty left for parking lot racing. :geek:
Ya, I’ve tried that. Since I don’t race, I don’t have many old sets laying around, and when I did, I found they don’t handle on the street very well. I use my buggies for bashing. Old retired 48.3’ s. Thnx for suggestion 👍

I run the sweep belted all terrains on the street and they are the best ones ive found for pavement. Great traction, last plenty long, zero ballooning on 6s and still offer traction and work good in grass and smoother non paved surfaces.

Recent Popular Liked

Back