• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410 ultimate street basher build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smirkracing

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Most folks seem to use the EB410 strictly for racing, and it seems fantastic for that... but for now I'm strictly a backyard and parking lot basher.

So here's the beginning of my attempt to turn the EB410 into a street machine. Thanks to some other members, I also have on-road buggy tires in the mail, but I couldn't resist testing out some Arrma Hoons.

I am also ordering the sway bar kit so I can get some thicker sway bars, and reduce body roll while cornering at high speed. What other changes would you recommend for on-road use?

The Hoons don't fit on the front axles (not enough thread) so I'm getting some rear axles to run up front. For now, I use some "over the top" adapters that just cover the 12mm hex with a 17mm hex. But, a better solution would be changing the stub axles to take 8th scale hexes without the use of adapters at all. Tekno makes these parts for other vehicles, like the Traxxas Slash, but so far I am not seeing anything that would work for the EB410. If you know of something, please let me know.

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 10.06.55 PM.png

So far, the non-stock parts are:
-- hot racing 12mm to 17mm hex adapters
-- Arrma Hoons tires from the Infraction (really good street tires)

Electronics:
-- cordova research 1421 motor, 3300kv
-- castle sidewinder 4 (only goes up to 3s)
-- gens ace 3s 4300 mah

Modifications:
-- homemade battery strap, as this battery is about 10mm too tall
-- had to remove all external casing and fan from ESC to make it fit, but it runs cool enough for now without a fan

Recent Popular Liked

Back