• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

So how long until EB2.0 changes (new diffs, easier access, etc) find their way to ET48?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tetsuo

Reaction score
Any idea how long it will be until the ET48 gets a full refresh like the EB48 2.0? I realize it would just be speculation, but I'm curious.

They aren't going to tell us until they are ready.

I would also think that this pandemic has delayed many companies projects/plans to some degree including Tekno.

This is all just my opinion.

They aren't going to tell us until they are ready.

I would also think that this pandemic has delayed many companies projects/plans to some degree including Tekno.
Oh.. no doubt you're spot-on on both counts, but I'm fairly new to this after having been away since the 90's and early 00's, so I don't have a good feel for how tekno refreshes their line-up. So I was more wondering if we were talking about months or years.

Oh.. no doubt you're spot-on on both counts, but I'm fairly new to this after having been away since the 90's and early 00's, so I don't have a good feel for how tekno refreshes their line-up. So I was more wondering if we were talking about months or years.

If we are lucky it will be around October/November of this year. Yet another prediction, based on previous release times of past models.

"Santa... all I REALLY want for Christmas this year is... "

I just hope the ET48.3 comes back into stock soon. I have been waiting with a backorder for a while now. ;-)

Its a hard argument to say that these RC's are essential so it only makes sense the RC industry is being impacted quite a bit.

Around the time and just prior to all this crap starting a couple months ago I got some new 1/10 kits to add to the growing collection of 1/8 and bigger stuff, and going back 30 years to my humble RC beginnings, building my first kit, a Tamiya Frog when I was maybe 11 or 12, and also just like all my full size cars and trucks, if there are aftermarket parts available for performance, upgrades in durability or simply cool looking carbon and aluminum stuff that doesnt make me faster around the track, but to me makes my RC's look better and nicer and different from everyone elses, I end up buying amost everything I can find for each new kit I get. Like back in September 2018 when I picked up my first 3 Tekno kits, the ET48.3, EB48.4 and SCT410.3, I ordered every part that Tekno listed as options for all 3 when I got them. So all the different springs, all the aluminum, delrin and TiNi shock parts so all 3 have all the best parts etc, plus all the M2c diffs went in etc. Anyway, some people might see it as a problem, I just never liked having parts on my vehicles, toy or real that have much nicer aftermarket replacements for. So now because of all the backorders and slow retail, I have 4 kits that while they are complete and running, are all pretty much box stock and its killing me hahaha. A Tekno EB410.2, TLR22 5.0 Elite, 22x4 and 22T 4.0, are in serious need of different bodies, a bunch of wheels and tires, there are a bunch of cool TLR upgrades for the 22x4 and Elite, and most of the ones for the 2wd are backordered, Amain hasnt even gotten the dozen or so parts for the 22x4. Center diff, aluminum hubs etc. The anxiety of having a shopping cart full of fun stuff that is 75% on backorder is killing me lol

Recent Popular Liked

Back