• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Setup station recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a recommendation on a good universal 1/8 setup station? I was looking at the Hudy Universal Exclusive Set-Up System For 1/8 Off-Road Cars, but it is on back order on most online sites.
I've used setup stations for onroad because everything feels so much more precise and sensitive.....but for off-road I'd say it's not even necessary.

I see very few people using setup stations for off-road , at least where I run. Make yourself a cheap flat melamine setup board and check camber/toe/ride height..I'd think that should be sufficient.....

I use the Hudy station. They may not be necessary, but I find it a fun part of the hobby. At least it allows me to think I am doing something-Ha! I can't drive but at least my car's settings are perfect :). I don't bring my station to the track, not into making big changes at the track but would probably would help with lap times.

Recent Popular Liked

Back