• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

RC Crew Chief Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skynet5

Reaction score
So I've measured everything, somethings I think are slightly off and I'll redo them when I take some parts off for cleaning. I've weighed the car, and also the unsprung weight and weighed the front with the car on an incline to get the CoG.

Some measurements I'm not sure about...like the rear hub link locations...I've off set them slightly on data input based on their actually location with my camber at -2 which is kit setup.

You can see the effect the new LRC hubs has on the RC on the rear...quite substantial 4mm drop.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 182717.png

Assuming the maths behind the late Bobs amazing programme is right, it would be brilliant to get the Tekno CAD measurements from the engineers, as even 0.5mm in places actually makes a reasonable difference. Hence why I will re go over the measurements when I next strip the car.

Interesting to see the car behaviour on RC when changing the ride height....

Last edited:
So I've measured everything, somethings I think are slightly off and I'll redo them when I take some parts off for cleaning. I've weighed the car, and also the unsprung weight and weighed the front with the car on an incline to get the CoG.

Some measurements I'm not sure about...like the rear hub link locations...I've off set them slightly on data input based on their actually location with my camber at -2 which is kit setup.

You can see the effect the new LRC hubs has on the RC on the rear...quite substantial 4mm drop.

View attachment 10220

Assuming the maths behind the late Bobs amazing programme is right, it would be brilliant to get the Tekno CAD measurements from the engineers, as even 0.5mm in places actually makes a reasonable difference. Hence why I will re go over the measurements when I next strip the car.

Interesting to see the car behaviour on RC when changing the ride height....
Not just Tekno CAD measurements but also production tolerances!

Recent Popular Liked

Back