• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Does The Arrma Big Rock Crew Cab 3s body fit on MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sf01457

Reaction score
Hi

Does anybody know the body shell of the Arrma Big Rock Crew Cab 3s fits on the MT410 please?

Going to be building one soon and have never painted a body, so looking for a suitable pre painted alternative to Proline Raptor.

Many Thanks

Steve

Reactions: VRC
I don’t have one to try but I bet that it would fit. Teckno lists the mt’s wheelbase at 323-335mm and the big rock is 327 so it should line up well. The narrow chassis of the tekno should help too.

Reply back if you do try it

Reactions: VRC
Well I bit the bullet, buying and painting a Proline Raptor shell.

When it breaks, I’ll get an Arrma BRCC body and give it a try.

I’ll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

My MT410 is now in a useable state, Max8 combo, 15 tooth pinion and full set of M2C chassis braces. I have a steel spur for when or if the composite one let’s go. Fitted top and bottom alloy shock caps too.

The first time I’ve built a kit and sprayed a bodyshell. It’s turned out quite well, if I do say so myself!

Attachments

• DDC45BCE-130B-409D-B651-1A1AE7766D07.jpeg
    DDC45BCE-130B-409D-B651-1A1AE7766D07.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 859
Paint job looks stellar! Building my kit this week and I do own the Arrma Big Rock Crew Cab 3s, I'll test the body on the MT410 and come back with an update.

Update: Big Rock body "works" albeit the fit is a bit poor and a bit awkward, body holes would have to be near/if not on the edges both front and back, chassi also gets a bit too exposed in my opinion. Installed the mudguards and it was better but not perfect.

Attachments

• 20210922_233709.jpg
    20210922_233709.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back