• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mamba Monster X 8s - Does it fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I am building my MT410 and I just got the Mamba Monster X 8s and HOLY poop is it and the motor big. I have the 1717-1260KV. I thought I saw a post about someone having this but I might have mixed up the numbers. I am on the shocks now and looking at the size of everything I can't imagine that it will fit. Does anyone have any pictures of this setup that they can share?

No sir, it does not. I am not sure what I was doing when I ordered this....

IMG_5155.jpeg

No sir, it does not. I am not sure what I was doing when I ordered this....

View attachment 9332
Haha, that’s a big a$$ motor for sure… Usually people stick to the 1520 that’s plenty for 6s power.
Put it in the box and send it back, you’ll be better off with a smaller combo. (The ESC, you could relocate and use) (the motor is just too much)

Haha, that’s a big a$$ motor for sure… Usually people stick to the 1520 that’s plenty for 6s power.
Put it in the box and send it back, you’ll be better off with a smaller combo. (The ESC, you could relocate and use) (the motor is just too much)
Kinda makes me want to find something to jam that motor into to see what it could do... :)

Finally got everything to fit. First bashing session tomorrow. I know the body is basic but I don't expect it to last very long!!! :devilish:

Attachments

• IMG_5352.jpeg
    IMG_5352.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5350.jpeg
    IMG_5350.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5351.jpeg
    IMG_5351.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 101
Finally got everything to fit. First bashing session tomorrow. I know the body is basic but I don't expect it to last very long!!! :devilish:
Looks really good! I've had my kit for a couple weeks and just getting ready to start the build. What tires are those you put on? I ordered the 6s Backflips. I have the 4s size on my ET48 and they do well but wanted to try the bigger size. Also have the same Castle motor esc combo I used on the 48 (Mamba Monster X and 1515/2200 kv. I think it'll work good. Theoretically the MT 410 weighs 8 pounds? Have you weighed yours? My ET48 weighs 10 1/2 ponds so I'm curious to se what the MT weighs. Have fun on your maiden run! Report back!

I put a 1717 1650kv in my MT410 w/wide chassis. 6s is very powerful and sometimes to powerful, can do standing backflips with ease. 4s has more control. My MY410 has so much aluminum parts and very heavy.

Recent Popular Liked

Back