• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Castle mamba monster X and 1515 motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
I called castle and asked at what temperature I should set the ESC for it's motor over temp setting. They said to set it to 190 degrees. Seems a little hight to me . . . what do you guys set the ESC over voltage protection for a 1515 motor? thanks!

??? Over voltage protection???
I called castle and asked at what temperature I should set the ESC for it's motor over temp setting. They said to set it to 190 degrees. Seems a little hight to me . . . what do you guys set the ESC over voltage protection for a 1515 motor? thanks!

oh man, I must be overheating lol I meant over temperature protection. I'll be ok soon. lol

Am concluding that the castle creations 1515 2200kv motor is just a bit under powered for the mt410.

I know this thread is a little aged but thought I’d ask anyway. You still out there Freelosophy?
Running that Castle 1515/2200kv in my ET 48 and seems like plenty for me but I’m not a very experienced back yard basher
Just ordered the same set up for my mt410 haven’t started yet and wondering if you still think it’s a little under powered. Or what others might think?
Curious about weight of the ready to run MT as well. My et48 with the 4s batt and #4 back flips weighs in at 10-1/2 pounds. Exact same weight as my6s Typhon which I guess in neither here nor there

Recent Popular Liked

Back