• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Sct410/ EB48 parts list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budki

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I noticed the sct410 and eb48 share some parts. Is there a chart or something I could reference of the parts list?

I noticed a lot of upgrades for the buggies but not for the sct and was hoping if I had a cross reference I could order some upgrades. I would like to start by swapping in some aluminum parts where I can. The eb48 has a bunch of steering parts available for example, but unsure if it would be direct fit.

If there is a thread about this already I would love to read it.
Thank you in advance.

You did not specify the versions for each platform, but generally most parts along the center driveline will be compatible provided you stick with the SCT410.3 and EB48.3, you can visit TEKNO's website and they will specify all the vehicles that are compatible for a given version when you drill down into the part:

Thank you. Yes .3.

That part is for the .4 which will require a major overhaul, you will be better off staying with .3 upgrade parts... I would avoid this slippery slope and just buy a used .4 which saves you time+money+hassle

If you are hard set in finding all the parts yourself, then just go through the parts for the .4 and cross reference all the part numbers, anything that doesn't match up with the .3 (which is almost everything) are the parts you will need to order from the .4 parts list. Yes it's "doable" but not in the least bit practical :(

Out of curiosity, are these plastic parts that you are actually breaking?

Only reason I ask is because I still have 95%+ of the original plastic parts on my SCT410.1 that is approaching 7 years old and still haven't broken any arm,spindle or c-hub... I have had to upgrade to a TBR front bumper with lifetime warranty :)

I had seen the red ones.

Sct doesnt have a lot of upgrades out there I am finding. Having a machining background I prefer metals over plastics for function and form. I was hoping that the Exotek stuff would bolt on as it would be an upgrade in both form and function but if I cannot use the bearings and shafts from the sct it starts getting silly moneywise.

I have upgraded my scx10 to aluminum and it is more precise and functions better in every way. And I like the way it looks better.

Maybe I will have to save up and buy a buggy or truggy or the MT to pimp out. Unfortunately I bought the unloved redhead step child of the family as my first Tekno. I like my truck, just a little disappointed in the aftermarket.

The only part I have replaced due to being broken on my SCT is the "A" block. I switched that one and the "D" block for longer wear on my track and like Bill said have never actually broken anything else. Typically I am only replacing parts after they wear and start having too much slop for my likings.

I started a cross reference list. I am unsure if the PDF will upload.

I cant say it is perfect, but this info I got off of the tekno rc website.

Recent Popular Liked

Back