• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT410.3 Body choice ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

So here I am, I'm Tiny Rick..!!!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Just ordered a SCT410.3 and looking for some advise on bodies :unsure:
Not going racing, just to be used for general bashing around the local park and on the street and I want a SCT body not pickup truck or a bug (y)

I like the look of these two, but they get mixed reviews on their durability...

https://www.prolineracing.com/product/1-10-axis-sc-clear-body-short-course/PRO355900.html

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...fusion-clear-body-short-course/PRO345817.html

Any advice or recommendations welcome, Thx

I haven't kept up with the current trend of SCT bodies, but I always preferred the FloTek line with the cutouts to optimize air flow so the truck could take large jumps without parachuting. The Axis doesn't mention anything about cutouts nor do they show any on the product page.

Also worth investing in Body Armor too:

Bash armor is stout! I love the airflow on both including the fusion.
1652715051026.jpeg

Flo-Tek Fusion..

Wanted all the holes meshed over, so here's the inside for you to see..
Paint colors are Tamiya bright gun metal over lame flake..:cool:

View attachment 8860
View attachment 8857View attachment 8858View attachment 8859
Like I've said before..just awesome!! Nice job.
I won't pretend to have the skills or patience.. add to that, the knowledge of what I'm gonna do to it..and here I go, buying the cheapest pre painted body I find,LOL.

Oh I'm no expert in painting, I just like to try my hand at anything even if the results end up good or bad..;):ROFLMAO:

I'm going to try and sort of replicate this, but with my own colors :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this will be my road body.!!

Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 11.49.05.png

Recent Popular Liked

Back