• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Question about TKR 5570-17 adapter kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMNYC

Reaction score
Hi all. New member here. Happy Holidays to everyone. I have tried searching the forum but am still confused (nothing new there).
I am attempting to install the TKR 5570-17 17mm hub adapter kit on my SCT 410 2.0 and am having trouble. Do I need additional parts to complete the conversion? I don't see how the original drive shaft connects to the adapter? I know additional parts are needed if I want to retain the narrower offset but I am using this truck as a basher and not concerned with the wider stance.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

I asked Tekno directly and in addition to the hub adapter kit you need 4 TKR9588 drive shafts from the EB 48.
Mike

The TKR5569 are listed as optional parts for the SCT410 2.0 platform. Are those the correct 17mm adaptors?

1703807172921.png

1703807219988.png

Those hubs look different to what came in the kit but I believe that’s because they are the narrow offset. I’ll try upload a picture. There aren’t item numbers on there.

Recent Popular Liked

Back