• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ProModeler Servo ds630blhv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbowers

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Does anyone have any experience with this servo? Looks like a powerhouse for an mt410.

That looks like a great servo. Fast!

I'm going to definitely check that out the next time I'm looking. Might replace one I have on another project that could use some more power.

This lead me to look into the Pro Amps BLS358 servo I bought from Fierce RC. They're not selling it now, and I don't see anything on ...oh, found it.

http://proampsrc.com/?portfolio=bls358-standard-profile-digital-brushless-servo-hv

Performance looks similar. That Pro Amps servo was at least $40 more, although I don't recall exactly the price was. I think it was right around $190

Yeah, I'm thinking this might need to be the next one I get. Looks like a servo made here at a price below some of the other high end servos.

Yeah, I'm thinking this might need to be the next one I get. Looks like a servo made here at a price below some of the other high end servos.
I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone can chime in. I bought that exact servo for my MT410 and it's too big to fit. It won't go into the servo holder, so I was wondering if anybody else had a similar experience and what the most common or best servo mounting solution would be for this platform. Thanks

YourConfused, is it because of the rubber protector/wires coming out at the bottom, or is it too wide? I've used standard servos with measurements (LxWxH) of 41.8 x 20.6 x 39.6mm & 40.5x20.2x40mm no problem. I don't see any measurements on the DS630BLHV that are outside the realm of standard size servos.

Last edited:
YourConfused, is it because of the rubber protector/wires coming out at the bottom, or is it too wide? I've used standard servos with measurements (LxWxH) of 41.8 x 20.6 x 39.6mm & 40.5x20.2x40mm no problem. I don't see any measurements on the DS630BLHV that are outside the realm of standard size servos.
Thanks for the follow-up. It's just too wide, the wires don't seem to be interfering.

Now, you have me wondering as I have a ProModeler DS630BLHV sibling in a monster truggy with the same dimensions. When my current SCT410.3 servo (width 20.6mm) dies off I was planning on buying another ProModeler servo to use (SCT410.3 uses same side/mud guard used on MT410).

Could 0.4mm more in servo width be too much? I'll have to investigate this later. I'm not about to take out my DS505BLHV servo to install it into the SCT410.3 as I have to dismantle it (take the top off) to get it out of the mount (red piece in picture).
1684684137941.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back