• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Possible to Use MT410 2.0 Arms on EB48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwess1234

Reaction score
Like the title asks, is it possible to use MT410 2.0 (SCT410 2.0) arms and other parts to bolt onto an EB48 2.0?

If so, would it be getting parts from the MT410 2.0 bags E and F assemblies, or would other things need to change to? Would the Tekno support be able to help with a list, or is this question beyond what they may weigh in on?

Context: still trying to make the EB48 fit the Proline Badland MX28s, which do fit on the MT410 2.0.

Thank you!

Both sets of arms are about 54mm wide at the inner hinge pin so in theory you could. I think you would have to swap everything attached to the arms like axles and spindles/hubs. There's a good bit of difference once you get past the inner hinge pin.

It would likely be cheaper to get a proper set of 1/8 scale buggy badlands.

Both sets of arms are about 54mm wide at the inner hinge pin so in theory you could. I think you would have to swap everything attached to the arms like axles and spindles/hubs. There's a good bit of difference once you get past the inner hinge pin.

It would likely be cheaper to get a proper set of 1/8 scale buggy badlands.

Thanks! I did just get buggy badlands and will do an A/B comparison between:

EB48 2.0 w/ 1/8 Buggy Badlands
vs.
ET410 w/ MX28 Badlands

The ET is floaty in thick grass, so if the EB48 does well, then maybe that's the way to go.

Or, look at a manual part swap. I'd like to avoid building up an MT410 2.0 and like the space on the EB48 chassis layout so keeping that and modifying the arms to get a bigger contact patch tire could be fun.

(getting back into the hobby after 20 year and 3 teknos in 2023 was $$$, but a blast)

Like the title asks, is it possible to use MT410 2.0 (SCT410 2.0) arms and other parts to bolt onto an EB48 2.0?

If so, would it be getting parts from the MT410 2.0 bags E and F assemblies, or would other things need to change to? Would the Tekno support be able to help with a list, or is this question beyond what they may weigh in on?

Context: still trying to make the EB48 fit the Proline Badland MX28s, which do fit on the MT410 2.0.

Thank you!
What is the fitment issue?

I bought a set of truggy hexes years ago in case I decided to put some wider wheels/tires on my EB48 2.0 platform.
1704630587710.png

I'm not sure where I got the idea, but probably somebody was doing a monster buggy build and I liked what I saw.

What is the fitment issue?
Thanks so much for your help troubleshooting.

Here are the parts used to extend and the two spots I'm rubbing. The Kyosho hubs weren't great and it looks like I need a few for MM or need to make some slight other changes.

I'm not positive the 11.5 offset will work alone, maybe a another few MM? What do you think?

1704733372265.png

Yeah to get those 2.8 wheels to fit you need the hex hub extenders. The part number eludes me but it’s what I used on my db48. It’s a .3 using the buggy arms and everything.

Recent Popular Liked

Back