• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Possible EB48.4 powerplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chozwoz

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
Driving Style
Racer
So I found a used Xerun 4268 1900KV motor coupled to an Ezrun Max 6 esc. By what I read on the specs I guess it would work ok with that motor but will it fit in an EB48.4? Thank in advance!

I think it could but that’s a big a$$ motor. The max 6 is for like 5th/6th scale stuff. I personally use a 4076 in a db48.3 and it’s plenty. For longevity’s sake, the .4 might get beat up with a 42 sized can. That’s just my 2cents

So I found a used Xerun 4268 1900KV motor coupled to an Ezrun Max 6 esc. By what I read on the specs I guess it would work ok with that motor but will it fit in an EB48.4? Thank in advance!
That motor is perfect for the .4, especially on 4s.

The Max 6 ESC may not fit in though. This should be checked.

That motor is perfect for the .4, especially on 4s.

The Max 6 ESC may not fit in though. This should be checked.
I cross referenced the XR8 vs the Max 6 and indeed the Max 6 is quite a bit bigger so nope this one I have to pass on.

Scored an XR8 Pro G2 and a 2200kv 4268 G3 for $185 shipped. Was a guy's spare powerplant so was barely used and is in immaculate condition. Score!

Recent Popular Liked

Back