• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 No steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mxdad

Reaction score
I have a sanwa mt44 with a rx482 receiver and a hobby wing xr8 emc. Problem is it won’t turn at all, seems no input???? Any suggestions thanks in adva

If you put the servo connection into the throttle output on the receiver and pull the trigger does your servo work then? You can also try the throttle in the steering output, but be very careful because it might and is likely to take off, so disconnect the motor wires if you do.

Thanks for the suggestion I will try that tomorrow and post results thanks

If you put the servo connection into the throttle output on the receiver and pull the trigger does your servo work then? You can also try the throttle in the steering output, but be very careful because it might and is likely to take off, so disconnect the motor wires if you do.
So I switched the wires around and sure enough the steering works but not the motor so I’m thinking my receiver is no good

Recent Popular Liked

Back