• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Nitro mt410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen one yet but I like the idea ... not sure how well it would push big monster tires though? don't monster trucks usually have bigger engines?

I haven't seen one yet but I like the idea ... not sure how well it would push big monster tires though? don't monster trucks usually have bigger engines?
The nitro truggies have a ton of power. I like being able to dump fuel for 2 hours straight as long as the engine is running good.

Oh no. I don't like gas or nitro on a personal level but would like to see an engineered one for those that do.

Nitro is a blast when it's working good. I had nitros that I could run 8 tanks through without ever shutting off. Then I had some that drove me insane.

Exactly. My planes and Tmaxx were the same but never again. I'm too busy now to carry all the field equipment, tune blah blah. Plug a battery and go but do miss stop running because I was bored.

Nitro is a blast when it's working good. I had nitros that I could run 8 tanks through without ever shutting off. Then I had some that drove me insane.

I've always wanted to try a nitro, because I liked the idea of being able to run and run and run, but folks I talk to say they are finicky and sometimes hard to keep running. That along with the advancement of brushless motors and lipo batteries in electrics now outperforming nitro, i don't know if I will ever try nitro... plus they can be so LOUD and i'm around a lot of neighbors...

I went thru my nitro phase and absolutely loved it, except for the fact I was running junk RTR engines that needed constant tweaking. Would love to see someone actually pull it off. I've heard talks about it on the FB groups, but don't recall anyone make it come to fruition.

Electric is nice when you flip on your lid because you don't have to run after it before it runs out of fuel. I doubt I'll ever go back to nitro but I would like to see a nitro mt410.

I went thru my nitro phase and absolutely loved it, except for the fact I was running junk RTR engines that needed constant tweaking. Would love to see someone actually pull it off. I've heard talks about it on the FB groups, but don't recall anyone make it come to fruition.

i'm surprised no one has done it since it would basically be an NT48 with big tires. maybe because they are crazy expensive.

i'm surprised no one has done it since it would basically be an NT48 with big tires. maybe because they are crazy expensive.

Don't put any brainy ideas in my head:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't need anymore build projects.

I'd like to try gas just to say I did it. Had gas stuff and was fun but really needed more power for the actual driving fun.

Recent Popular Liked

Back