• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Thinking about dipping into Nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CloudyyDayz

Reaction score
Just finished my EB48 2.1 kit, now im thinking about dipping into nitro, any tips and tricks are appreciated, also, i wanna go with Nitro Pro servos but which should i get?

The only suggestion I can make is start your way down the youtube rabbit hole. Look into engine break in and tuning. JQ Racing did a series not too long ago. I think he explains things with enough technicality but makes it easy for most to understand.

The only suggestion I can make is start your way down the youtube rabbit hole. Look into engine break in and tuning. JQ Racing did a series not too long ago. I think he explains things with enough technicality but makes it easy for most to understand.
JQ racing videos fir sure. If you ask other nitro guys some give terrible info. Been burning nitro for 30 years JQ explains it best

Recent Popular Liked

Back