• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Couple of nitro setup mods I've been working on...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skynet5

Reaction score
3d printed starter box port to power my heater.
3d printed blank plate for the switch box.

Attachments

• 20210326_194759.jpg
    20210326_194759.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20210329_185051.jpg
    IMG_20210329_185051.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 211
I could use that blanking plate actally. The switch I put on my NB48 2.0 doesn't fit in the intended spot so I just superglued the thing in between the switch mount and the mudguard(It fits perfectly in this spot). Thingiverse upload?

I could use that blanking plate actally. The switch I put on my NB48 2.0 doesn't fit in the intended spot so I just superglued the thing in between the switch mount and the mudguard(It fits perfectly in this spot). Thingiverse upload?
I can do that for you. I'm a new to all things 3d, so will work out how to do it and let you know.

I'll remove my name from the plate first :)

Give me this long weekend and I'll get it done.

I can do that for you. I'm a new to all things 3d, so will work out how to do it and let you know.

I'll remove my name from the plate first :)

Give me this long weekend and I'll get it done.
No prob! Gives me an escuse to dry out my filament and work on my printer again as well; last fiddled with it in November got frustrated with the inconsistencies. Everyone tells me it's waterlogged filament and I have a way to dry it now.

Should also print off a set of jackstands to put my NB48 on in the pits hahaha

I want to print a shock stand...

Recent Popular Liked

Back