• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New build help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you are describing is how you adjust the ride height. You will adjust those shock collars when you have everything all set up and you are RTR. You want the full weight of everything you would be running when you adjust them collars.

This screen shot is from the buggy manual.
View attachment 5023

The MT manual apparently does not have this very handy setup info which explains why MT owners (that don't have any other Tekno's) always ask these kind of questions. I am not sure why the MT manual does not have this basic setup section?

Unfortunately, it does not...

Thank you, also, is this okay? The manual is showing the spring much looser/lower...I did follow the directions by tighten all the way to the top and loosening 3 rotations. Not sure why the manual has the ring nut at the bottom
Hello,
I bought My MT410 second hand and today stripped the alu servo horn after hitting one front wheel on an obstacle.
As it never happened to me I checked the servo saver and it was "locked".
After dismounting I found everything was like instructed in the manual (Tighten the nut all way down then back it off 3 full turn).
For me that's almost unmoveable by hand, compared to my other RC, Traxxas/ARRMA/Hobao, I've never seen a servo saver that tight.
I think that the manual is wrong or the spring is not the good one (but I checked on other build video and seems the right one).
To have a correct stiffness, the nut has to be unscrewed almost at the maximum.
Any advice ?
Thanks !

Hello,
I bought My MT410 second hand and today stripped the alu servo horn after hitting one front wheel on an obstacle.
As it never happened to me I checked the servo saver and it was "locked".
After dismounting I found everything was like instructed in the manual (Tighten the nut all way down then back it off 3 full turn).
For me that's almost unmoveable by hand, compared to my other RC, Traxxas/ARRMA/Hobao, I've never seen a servo saver that tight.
I think that the manual is wrong or the spring is not the good one (but I checked on other build video and seems the right one).
To have a correct stiffness, the nut has to be unscrewed almost at the maximum.
Any advice ?
Thanks !
I don’t build them per instructions either, keep the spring a lot looser to protect the servos.

Thank you, also, is this okay? The manual is showing the spring much looser/lower...I did follow the directions by tighten all the way to the top and loosening 3 rotations. Not sure why the manual has the ring nut at the bottom
Yeah I was wondering that as well during my build cause how you tighten it by doing that way? I was confused as well.

Recent Popular Liked

Back