• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 My first track casualty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadon78

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
I was just enjoying a nice afternoon at the track (instead of being at work). Perks of getting the boss into rc too LOL!

Well wouldn’t you know if I hit a landing wrong and cartwheeled and boom. Thankfully the lhs at the track stocks tekno parts so I was able to fix and get back out there.
7AB91BE6-A56C-4A93-B939-AF9FCCABDEA7.jpeg

Ouch! Easy to fix and not to expensive.

It’s awesome your boss is into it. I just got some coworkers into RCs. One bought an outcast on a total whim and bashes it almost everyday.

Ouch! Easy to fix and not to expensive.

It’s awesome your boss is into it. I just got some coworkers into RCs. One bought an outcast on a total whim and bashes it almost everyday.

Yeah it was $30 for 2 of them, not to bad. He has the big now so he is always looking for ways we can hit up a track instead of sitting on the office LOL!

Also I just found out this track has truggy races first sat of every month. I need to keep practicing to get better LOL!

Save your drive shaft and send it to Tekno. Cool thing is, you just need to send that one in and they will give you the coupon to buy a new set of two for 50% off normal price.

Save your drive shaft and send it to Tekno. Cool thing is, you just need to send that one in and they will give you the coupon to buy a new set of two for 50% off normal price.

Oh wow, I had no idea. Thanks for that.

Recent Popular Liked

Back