• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 upgrades , where ? !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic01

Reaction score
Looks ng for carriers and c hubs for Mt 410 , do these even exist , and if they do where

Assuming you are referring to aluminum upgrades? The MT410 is based off of the .3 platform and I believe there are only aluminum carrier and hub after market parts for the .4

I think I have seen aluminum front hubs for the SCT but those won't work either for the MT.

Those are great thanx sooooo much , what about the c hubs , have u seen them

Those are great thanx sooooo much , what about the c hubs , have u seen them

No, can't say I have. I tend to buy things that I truly don't have an immediate need for, such as the eBay set I provided the link for, and the aluminum diff housings I picked up, nor a few other aluminum items I have that aren't installed yet. I have them on hand if and when I feel like using them.

I hadn't seen those yet! Nice find!

I stumbled across them when looking for something else as I recall. I saw one set on FierceRC last year that as I recall were rear aluminum carrier housings for an MT410, and I think they were original Tekno parts. It was the last set they had and were available for a month or two before they weren't available any more. I was winding down my spending at the time and decided they weren't something I really needed, I wasn't going to buy them. Kinda wish I had now.

Well that being said , I appreciate that info , that's what I was looking for , now for another big question , what battery is ever body using , I've got a max amps 6400mah , just curious, also I have the tekin 2250 , with therx8 gen 3 esc , ses I need to cap pc this set up , I've had 2 shut Downs in the middle of run time , I figger that's the deal ? Anybody no Wich one

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back