• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 truggy? I have been seeing a few but I am looking for info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMR

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Is it worth it?
Whst parts do I need?
Any other useful information?

MT410 is definitely worth it! Plenty have it and stand by it! As far as upgrades go you will want an aluminum servo horn and that’s about it. There are others but I wouldn’t upgrade unless you break that specific part.

The below parts would be my first upgrades:
Aluminum shock caps
Aluminum A/b/c/d blocks (can’t remember if they are stock plastic or not)
Aluminum Ackerman plate
M2c front, rear, and rear tower braces. Definitely want to get these if you plan to do some major bashing with crazybjumps.

I’m sure there are others but these are the main ones.

from what i know, the mt410 is a buggy length chassis, (short), and truggy width arms (wide), so it is a truggy with a buggy chassis, or buggy with truggy arms, so if you want to make your mt410 a truggy mt410, you could buy a truggy chassis, drive shafts ,and all the truggy parts. then there you go, or you could buy a et48 and put mt tires on it. hope i helped

from what i know, the mt410 is a buggy length chassis, (short), and truggy width arms (wide), so it is a truggy with a buggy chassis, or buggy with truggy arms, so if you want to make your mt410 a truggy mt410, you could buy a truggy chassis, drive shafts ,and all the truggy parts. then there you go, or you could buy a et48 and put mt tires on it. hope i helped
Yep pretty much

Recent Popular Liked

Back