• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 setup sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I was wondering if anyone has a setup sheet they could share or some tips on tuning.
I am looking for a bit more stability out of my truck when turning and accelerating I don't do a lot of big jumps or anything yet this is my first truck and I am still learning to control it I just learned to stop the rotation in air with a pretty good success rate. I am unsure what half of the options are for tuning and havent gone through to many videos yet.
Spec:
adjustments are all factory
Running on 2.8" badlands (I have d boots backflips but I cannot keep the front down with those)
Hobby wing ezrun max 8 combo 2200kv
4s lipo
700ish hv servo
orange springs all around
losi 60wt in front and 50 in the back
17tooth pinon and metal spur
a bit of extra weight added with the m2c bumper and t-bone tower to tower brace as well as a heavily gorilla taped body

20210124_220450.jpg
20210124_220442.jpg

I have a similar setup on my truck. All orange springs. Shocks are all out on both towers and arms. The truck is using stock chassis with m2c braces. The braces themselves don’t add that much weight, like 200g, but certainly raise the center of gravity. This way, I get a fairly stiff chassis but limited extra weight and love the way it handles (very close to stock).

I have a similar setup on my truck. All orange springs. Shocks are all out on both towers and arms. The truck is using stock chassis with m2c braces. The braces themselves don’t add that much weight, like 200g, but certainly raise the center of gravity. This way, I get a fairly stiff chassis but limited extra weight and love the way it handles (very close to stock).
what does all out affect?

what does all out affect?
I just looked at my setting and that are all on the out most hole.

I was wondering if anyone has a setup sheet they could share or some tips on tuning.
I am looking for a bit more stability out of my truck when turning and accelerating I don't do a lot of big jumps or anything yet this is my first truck and I am still learning to control it I just learned to stop the rotation in air with a pretty good success rate. I am unsure what half of the options are for tuning and havent gone through to many videos yet.
Spec:
adjustments are all factory
Running on 2.8" badlands (I have d boots backflips but I cannot keep the front down with those)
Hobby wing ezrun max 8 combo 2200kv
4s lipo
700ish hv servo
orange springs all around
losi 60wt in front and 50 in the back
17tooth pinon and metal spur
a bit of extra weight added with the m2c bumper and t-bone tower to tower brace as well as a heavily gorilla taped body

View attachment 6096View attachment 6097
I have the same setup the hobbywing max8 2200kv and can keep it down but don't know about now as I just put new tires on it just now I ordered. I'm running a 44 steel spur on 16 mod1 pinion.

Attachments

• 20210126_105428.jpg
    20210126_105428.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 16116772581794942514180681842722.jpg
    16116772581794942514180681842722.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 203
What setting is your punch?
Lowering it can increase throttle control to keep the front down.
I also change expo settings on my transmitter (don't know if your transmitter has this as a setting), to adjust the initial punch.
If want to flip it, I increase initial punch, when I just want to drive around racing I decrease initial throttle to make the car accelerate more controlled and keep the nose down more easily.

Some explanation:

NOTE: I think I've read somewhere that some brands have different interpretation of the setting.
So on a Sanwa transmitter -50% could be the same as +50% on a Spektrum transmitter

https://www.trackstarrc.net/blogs/news/tuning-with-your-transmitter-throttle

What setting is your punch?
Lowering it can increase throttle control to keep the front down.
I also change expo settings on my transmitter (don't know if your transmitter has this as a setting), to adjust the initial punch.
If want to flip it, I increase initial punch, when I just want to drive around racing I decrease initial throttle to make the car accelerate more controlled and keep the nose down more easily.

Some explanation:

NOTE: I think I've read somewhere that some brands have different interpretation of the setting.
So on a Sanwa transmitter -50% could be the same as +50% on a Spektrum transmitter

https://www.trackstarrc.net/blogs/news/tuning-with-your-transmitter-throttle
My punch settings is at 5 the highest but I have heavy tires on it thought it'll be nessary?

My punch settings is at 5 the highest but I have heavy tires on it thought it'll be nessary?

I don't think that it's necessary, I think even with punch setting 1 the car will run with those tires.
Punch doesn't controle the total amount of power, but the power-curve from 0 to initial power
low punch

You could set the punch to 3 (or even 1) to see if that suits your needs...
This also will affect mid-air control, so keep that in mind when you make your first jumps with this setting.

Easy setting in my opinion, which also easily can be done on-site, to see the result immediately and adjust to your needs.

Recent Popular Liked

Back