• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 new build upgrades Yes, No, Maybe help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benlee1012

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm planning to build an MT410 basher. I bought an ET48 2.0 to bash/maybe race but it seems there's way less aftermarket support so I'm just gonna buy another kit!
I have come up with an upgrade list but not sure if some of them are a waste of money where I'll see very little improvement. Can you please give your opinion on what's a Yes, No or maybe (only upgrade if stock part breaks)?

M2C game changer chassis (need more space for long motor and MMX8S). Set on this!

M2C shock tower kit/MMM Germany shock towers (which is better? Recently discovered MMM and it looks like super high quality!)

M2C rear brace kit and front brace (or I've seen carbon fibre ones on AliExpress).

Tekno upgraded shock caps TKR8702

AliExpress wheelie bar

Aluminium diff housing (just the centre)

All racing aluminium steering bell crank

All racing aluminium F/R hub carriers

AliExpress nylon chassis protection plate

I don't want to waste money on stuff that'll make little to no difference. If I have enough money left over, I'd love to build an Arrma Limitless speed bashing machine too =)

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,
I'm planning to build an MT410 basher. I bought an ET48 2.0 to bash/maybe race but it seems there's way less aftermarket support so I'm just gonna buy another kit!
I have come up with an upgrade list but not sure if some of them are a waste of money where I'll see very little improvement. Can you please give your opinion on what's a Yes, No or maybe (only upgrade if stock part breaks)?

M2C game changer chassis (need more space for long motor and MMX8S). Set on this!

M2C shock tower kit/MMM Germany shock towers (which is better? Recently discovered MMM and it looks like super high quality!)

M2C rear brace kit and front brace (or I've seen carbon fibre ones on AliExpress).

Tekno upgraded shock caps TKR8702

AliExpress wheelie bar

Aluminium diff housing (just the centre)

All racing aluminium steering bell crank

All racing aluminium F/R hub carriers

AliExpress nylon chassis protection plate

I don't want to waste money on stuff that'll make little to no difference. If I have enough money left over, I'd love to build an Arrma Limitless speed bashing machine too =)

Thanks in advance!
Hey,

I would save the all racing bell crank and hubs. If they had the front hub carrier, I would be interested. But they actually only have the steering knuckles.

Regards to M2C vs. MMM towers:
  • I did see the M2C fail (bent), never saw the MMM fail. Don’t really understand how those things can fail, they are so beefy. But I guess there are always those specific circumstances…
  • You should have a look at this post: https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/et48-3-or-2-0.2732/
  • In any case, get the M2C v3 tower brace

Recent Popular Liked

Back