• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 build and first upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hookedup

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Newb here!! Looking to build a MT410!! I have an Arrma BLX 185 ESC and motor on hand.. plus a Futaba 3pv. Would the Arrma BLX 6s combo fit? And what servos fit and work best? Savox 1230?? 1210?

And what would you upgrade outa the box?? Shock caps?? I heard the stock spur gear is plastic?? Did i hear wrong?? I hope so.. anyway lemme know

Thanks in advance

Edit: i found the upgrades sticky thread

Last edited:
The plastic spur is just fine, don't worry. The only required upgrade if you do big air are the shock caps.
The only absolutely necessary upgrade is the aluminium servo horn.

+1 on aluminum servo horn. The Blx 185 and blx 2050kv fit fine. No room left over. Spur for sure. M2c upgrades from there. Depending on what you will do. I beat the snot out of mine and have almost every m2c upgrade. Just the chassis and diff cases left. Factory chassis is very durable but very tight for space. M2c is a bit more width. I took a gamble on a cheap Amazon 25kg servo and has paid for itself twice. I run a castle mmx/2200kv. On 4s. It's perfect! I have a fleet of arrma and 1 mt410. I love them all! The mt will out perform any arrma on a track or in a backflip contest. All are equally as fun! Enjoy your build and share it!

My MT410 came with a steel center spur gear. There are no plastic gears on my rig built 1 year ago.

I upgraded the plastic shocks caps to Tekno alloys. including the alloy bottom caps Upgraded to all Tekno delrin pistons and shock bottom parts. Alloy servo arm is a must. Had all my upgrades for the initial build. Used a stock setup, then tweaked roll center a bit. It is perfect the way it is. I went with PL standard badlands 3.8 not the mx's. They are too big and make the short wheel base chassis hard to handle and has a clumsy ride.

Recent Popular Liked

Back