• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Build Ease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50mission

Reaction score
Never built an RC before. Would really love the MT410. Is it too difficult to start with a truck like this? Would I be better off trying my hand with a simple tamiya or traxxas kit before I attempt this?

Thanks man. Pretty sure I could handle the chassis… I think. The motor and esc really give me pause. No clue where to begin really. Just seem like so many options.

Thanks man. Pretty sure I could handle the chassis… I think. The motor and esc really give me pause. No clue where to begin really. Just seem like so many options.
Save yourself the headache and go with a castle sensored system. Through “bro science” testing that I have done in my workshop I call my science lab, I have found that a sensored system is SOOO much easier to keep temps down on and, for me, opened up a wider range of gearing options.

Get some good quality tools and chapstick and go to town! Also get some protek blue or greenslime for the shock o-rings!

My Castle setup has done me well in my MT410 but my ET48 2.0 setup was DOA (in for warranty work). You may also want to look at Hobbywing Max8/2200 if you don’t like soldering.

Recent Popular Liked

Back