• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Monster EB48.3 buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those skid plates are insane. I'd drop it off the roof of my office building and wouldn't worry about it. That's some serious protection!

I’ve been trying to find a buggy body that fits the M2C MT wide chassis and have found one. This is from the Losi 8IGHT-E 4.0. The key to this was finding a body that had the exact width needed (6.5”) in order to use velcro to secure it. The body posts will not work with all the braces. This Losi body is a perfect fit in width. It also had to have straight cut sides in order to match the Tekno design.

Put the M2C V2 brace on. The Yeah Racing heat sink and fans still fit perfect under the tight buggy shell.

I love the EB48.4 body, it’s the best looking buggy body on the market IMO.

View attachment 2788

View attachment 2789
Are you running the stock buggy shocks? I am doing a very similar build and with the extended hex I have my shock collars cranked way down to get my a-arms to set level. I have been thinking about putting some truggy springs I have on these shocks and see how that works out.

Amazing build thread. Thanks for sharing all your awesome tips and techniques. As usual, your threads = my future projects ;)

Thanks to you I have a massively overpowered ET48 with a long can TPPower motor... done up to the nines.

Are those aluminum gearboxes from the original batch? Did the company that produces them update them at all? I thought I remembered you suggesting they needed a few very minor tweaks.

Thanks (y)

The silver gearboxes I got were a pre-production set I guess, they had bearing tolerance issues. The black ones that I used for this buggy build are built very good.

@Overkill im sorry if I missed it in here but what chassis is that?

So it’s been a while now, how are you liking this? Which do you prefer? The buggy or truggy?

What is a MT410? Buggy chassis with truggy arms or is to SC chassis with truggy arms? I’m thinking I want to do this and use truggy arms for a bit of a wider stance. Is that possible?

@Overkill im sorry if I missed it in here but what chassis is that?

So it’s been a while now, how are you liking this? Which do you prefer? The buggy or truggy?

What is a MT410? Buggy chassis with truggy arms or is to SC chassis with truggy arms? I’m thinking I want to do this and use truggy arms for a bit of a wider stance. Is that possible?

MT410 is basically a Buggy chassis with Truggy arms. So it has the short chassis to help enable more stunts like flips and things. And it has the wide Truggy stance to enable stability.

It sounds like you just want the MT410!

Recent Popular Liked

Back