• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Mamba monster X aux wire for reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
Toward the end of my EB48 2.0 build. I went with a mamba monster X and 2200kv motor with a spektrum dx5c. I chose the option on the castle link to use my aux wire to toggle reverse on and off. I cant seem to figure out what tomset the channel position and/or end points to accomplish this. Any takers?

I wish I had an answer for you, I've been trying to work out how to use the exact same set up for the break settings. I hope you get an answer.
I dig into it more this weekend. I know it has something to do with setting end points

I dig into it more this weekend. I know it has something to do with setting end points
Thanks, the Castle manual mentions this:
Reverse Enable/Disable (Only works in modes with reverse): Reversing is disabled when the controller receives an AUX wire signal above 50% (>1.5ms). When the controller receives an AUX wire signal below 50% (<1.5ms) or if the AUX wire is disconnected, reverse capability is enabled.

To me it seems that this is based on a toggle type switch not a momentary switch configuration. So a high signal above 50% will disable reverse and a low signal below 50% will enable it. Have you enabled the AUX wire mode with the Castle link software?

It is enabled with the reverse/no reverse. I had the toggle set to -100%+100%, which is the configuration I used on a crawler to switch between crawler mode and rock racer mode. When I tried it yesturday, it either made throttle weird or made the buggy go strait to reverse without hitting throttle.

I used aux 1 on the "g" button with sensored setup. I had to set the throttle to "2". Any more or less and the buggy just starts going on its own. I will see how it works on the track.

Attachments

• 20210725_203316.jpg
    20210725_203316.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 20210725_203256.jpg
    20210725_203256.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 149
Stumbled upon this by accident, so there is probably a better way to set it up.

Recent Popular Liked

Back