• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is there an updated MT410 body list for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
It's now 2022 and I know the 2017 Raptor and the Baja bug body will fit. I know the bug body seems better for rollovers, but I'm not sure witch body will hold up better. Anyone have luck with any other bodies? Basically... I bought an Arrma Outcast EXB RTR and am converting it to a Kraton, and I bought an MT410 Kit to take the spot of the outcast. I plan running the MT410 on 4s with the electronics from the Outcast (Spektrum ESC with 2050kv)

Suggestions Please. Half the bodies on Tekno's list have been discontinued.

Look at using the 6S outcast body. If one uses M2C towers updates it is fairly easy. Front holes fit well. Will need new back holes. The stock Tekno mounts are not really strong. Hard to find bodies to fit the stock mounts that are durable. The outcast body can be made to fit the stock Tekno mounts with all new holes.

Here is another possibly with the M2C towers

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpeg
    IMG_2116.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2087.jpeg
    IMG_2087.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 285
With the M2C towers, there are many trimmed and painted bodes to use. The front holes fit on all. The back have to be relocated. They are all Armma's. Keaton, Talion, Outcast, Notorious. All 6S. The 4S line have a different spacing between holes.

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpeg
    IMG_2120.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 291
With the M2C towers, there are many trimmed and painted bodes to use. The front holes fit on all. The back have to be relocated. They are all Armma's. Keaton, Talion, Outcast, Notorious. All 6S. The 4S line have a different spacing between holes.
The 4s line requires drilling and new holes, but should fit better overall the slim tekno chassis. I’ve had good luck with the Proline bash armor stuff (for e-revo and Kraton).

I ended up getting the Proline Baja Bug body that fits on a slash 4x4. I've heard good things about them fitting well and helping the MT410 roll back over after crashing. Of course I will put the usual shoe goo and drywall tape to help it last a while.

Yes. Have used the towers on two builds. Regular and LWB. The pictures above with the Keaton body are LWB. Front holes line up. Look close and see the rear holes have to be relocated. Added the wing for rear body protection. Really like the M2C towers.

Yes. Have used the towers on two builds. Regular and LWB. The pictures above with the Keaton body are LWB. Front holes line up. Look close and see the rear holes have to be relocated. Added the wing for rear body protection. Really like the M2C towers.

Looks good, but my problem with the M2C towers is that in my opinion the body sits too high. There seems to be an unused hole on the rear tower. If this hole was moved to align with the existing body mount holes, it would allow the body mount to be moved down which would allow virtually any truggy body to be used on the LWB conversion, which in my opinion solves the lack of bodies problem for said conversion.

I asked M2C if they would consider revising the tower, but haven't heard back. I also think it may be possible for Tekno to redesign the current MT410 body mount. Is there a reason why they couldn't redesign it to move the body mount inside the chassis? Biggest complaint I see about the MT410 is the body mounts. Worst comes to worst, I will move the body mount down and not use the bottom screw hole on the mount, so I can lower the body and will hope for the best.

Last edited:
What is your basis for thinking the body is to high? Can adjust the Armma body post, there are different lengths, to where the front of the body is riding on the front bumper mount. The rear so low as to not allow the wing to mount, basically on top of the shock towers. Can't go any lower the that. The Armma body will never be as low as on a Armma system that is designed for low. MT410 is a monster truck not a low rider. Limits on what can be achieved by the MT 410 nature. If you want low, build on a ET410 chassis. That spare hole, I think, is for one of there bracing systems. To have any real change we need Tekno to offer a better body mount system that allows for different spacing for the body mount holes.

What is your basis for thinking the body is to high? Can adjust the Armma body post, there are different lengths, to where the front of the body is riding on the front bumper mount. The rear so low as to not allow the wing to mount, basically on top of the shock towers. Can't go any lower the that. The Armma body will never be as low as on a Armma system that is designed for low. MT410 is a monster truck not a low rider. Limits on what can be achieved by the MT 410 nature. If you want low, build on a ET410 chassis. That spare hole, I think, is for one of there bracing systems. To have any real change we need Tekno to offer a better body mount system that allows for different spacing for the body mount holes.

There is a member on here who drilled holes in his M2C rear shock tower to achieve exactly what I want to do, so I know that lowering the body on the MT410 using M2C shock towers is possible, he has a wing on the truck as well. The body sits below the rear shock tower, so what you stated about not being able to get the body lower is not true, take a look; https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/perfect-body-for-lwb-mt410-proline-brute-kraton-6s-body.2574/. My basis for thinking the body is too high is that I can see too much of the chassis. Yes the MT410 was intended to be a monster truck and the slash was meant to be a SCT and an 1/8th scale buggy is meant for off road racing, but people have turned the slash into numerous different things, 1/8th scale buggies have been turned into speed demons, and that is what's great about this hobby. The only limits are your imagination and I want my MT410 to be the best performing monster truck that it can be, which in my opinion means a longer wheelbase and the body down low.

Last edited:
Looks good, but my problem with the M2C towers is that in my opinion the body sits too high. There seems to be an unused hole on the rear tower. If this hole was moved to align with the existing body mount holes, it would allow the body mount to be moved down which would allow virtually any truggy body to be used on the LWB conversion, which in my opinion solves the lack of bodies problem for said conversion.

I asked M2C if they would consider revising the tower, but haven't heard back. I also think it may be possible for Tekno to redesign the current MT410 body mount. Is there a reason why they couldn't redesign it to move the body mount inside the chassis? Biggest complaint I see about the MT410 is the body mounts. Worst comes to worst, I will move the body mount down and not use the bottom screw hole on the mount, so I can lower the body and will hope for the best.
Here's a hack I did on SCT410 that may work, just flip them around?
1667616370933.png

I think I found another solution for the rear body mount. My plan is to now screw an Armma mount directly to the stock Tekno tower using the unused holes. Don't have the parts, but I've been staring at photos and positive that this will work. I also think that I will be able to use the front tower mounts as is to get the body down low.

I am currently considering the JConcepts Mugen Finnisher body.

I think I found another solution for the rear body mount. My plan is to now screw an Armma mount directly to the stock Tekno tower using the unused holes. Don't have the parts, but I've been staring at photos and positive that this will work. I also think that I will be able to use the front tower mounts as is to get the body down low.

Here is what I did on the front
1667681580539.png

Plan on using the stock body posts for the front. If my eyeballs are correct, the stock front body posts will come through the cowl or just to the outside of it instead of behind it.

I'm sure someone has done this already. It solves the LWB body problem to some degree.

Last edited:
My experience for the Tekno cross arms, there light, great for racing. One wrong landing and the post are toast. Think the Armma HD post will simple make it worse. The Tekno body post had a lot of flex. Have fun experimenting.

I found several direct fit bodies on eBay but my truck is new with no upgrades I found Hpi, jconcepts, and of course proline but I obviously have some catching up to do. Like I said my truck is new and I’m also new to the Tekno line. Looks forward reading more threads

My experience for the Tekno cross arms, there light, great for racing. One wrong landing and the post are toast. Think the Armma HD post will simple make it worse. The Tekno body post had a lot of flex. Have fun experimenting.

I've read that they aren't the best. I'm not going to be doing any extreme bashing or jumping with it and I want the longer wheelbase, so I can drive it more aggressively without the possibility of a rollover. I think the rear mounts will be pretty safe (this is the only place I plan on using the Armma parts), because they will be below a wing and the front mount will more than likely be bottomed out, so that should prevent that one from breaking.

There are a lot of direct fit bodies for the standard wheelbase, it's the LWB that can be a bit of a challenge. Bodies are available on ebay and through HPI's distributor's retail site, but I personally don't want to have to rely on legacy bodies that will eventually dry up.

Does anyone know the wheelbase for the Arrma Mojave, wondering if that body will fit the LWB.

I just did the same..used unused shock holes on the Tekno mt410 towers with Arrma Mojave mounts. I'd guess others would work as well. Such as Kraton and others..
Also, with regards to bodies that fit, I used a Corally punisher body on my extended mt410. I would guess their SWB would fit the mt410. Many options out there honestly. I don't get too fancy with painting up bodies and such. Not worth the effort for me knowing in a month or so it'll be trashed.

Recent Popular Liked

Back