• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Help, sct410.3 replacement shocks..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugscrawler

Reaction score
Thanks for the add. I’m currently building a “db48”. I purchased a second hand sct410.3 off Facebook but failed to realize that someone had replaced the shocks with something different until the truck arrived.
I would like to go back to a Tekno shock.

Ive found a new set of MT410 shocks but can’t find any information as to what the length of them are. How close to the same length are the MT410 shocks vs the sct410.3’s?

any help would be appreciated.

SCT410.3 uses the front shocks from the .3 or .4 buggy in the rear and then even shorter in the front made specifically for the SCT to use in the front.

MT shocks are way too big for the SCT.

SCT410.3 uses the front shocks from the .3 or .4 buggy in the rear and then even shorter in the front made specifically for the SCT to use in the front.

MT shocks are way too big for the SCT.

Awesome, thank you. Guess I’ll keep on the search for an affordable set of sct shocks.

Yea I know, at this point I would have been better off buying a brand new kit than going the used route.. I paid $120 less then a new kit would have been but now looking at buying $120 worth of shocks to put on a used kit.. Guess I learned a little bit of a lesson.. may have to look into another plan.

Consider returning it. I’m building an 1/8 scale SCT myself and got a used EB48.2 for the shocks and towers. Paid $120 for it, shipped.
Did you use PayPal Goods & Services?

I did consider contacting the guy, but right after this post I found a super great deal from another guy and bought a brand new kit with enough extra parts to let a lifetime. Didn’t come with “extra” shocks but did come with everything included from the factory kit and then tons of extra shock towers, arms, bumpers,oils etc. couldn’t have been a better deal and couldn’t have been a nicer guy to deal with. So the plan now is the use the new kit to build my db48 and used one with different shocks to build a 4x4 drag car or off-road buggy of sorts. Not sure yet. My buddy is trying to get me to build a Subaru bodied “AWD” drag car..
Here is all the stuff I picked up, all brand new for
DBACC93E-9B28-4F32-B36D-E18EC51CE45D.jpeg
cheaper than the kit would have cost if I bought from store or online shops.

So it's been a couple of years, how did your build of the DB and proposed drag car/off-road buggy go?

Recent Popular Liked

Back