• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Flash Giveaway: Tekno RC gear to cover your head!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 424View attachment 423

Tekno RC Hat or Beanie Giveaway

Just for the fun of it, TeknoForums is going to give TWO lucky winners their choice of either a Tekno RC truckers hat flat bill (TKRHAT11F), round bill (TKRHAT11R), or Tekno RC beanie.

What is a flash giveaway? Typical giveaways might last days or weeks, a flash giveaway though only lasts hours so you gotta enter quickly!

Giveaway Rules

• Just reply to this giveaway thread! :)
  • Giveaway ends: May 15th @ 4:00pm EST!
That's it, quick and simple. (y)

If you want to share this on facebook, you won't hurt my feelings.:D
Hat will do nicely

Just for the fun of it, TeknoForums is going to give TWO lucky winners their choice of either a Tekno RC truckers hat flat bill (TKRHAT11F), round bill (TKRHAT11R), or Tekno RC beanie.

What is a flash giveaway? Typical giveaways might last days or weeks, a flash giveaway though only lasts hours so you gotta enter quickly!

Giveaway Rules

Cool

Giveaway Rules

Awesome!

Can we enter more than once?

I haven't worn a hat since I was in the military....well, other than this heli-rotor beanie in my avatar.

I've noticed a bald spot with my last hair cut, could really use a cool hat to hide it.......... Lmao

Bloody oath, winter in OZ, a beenie for the nogin would be dandy, cheers woodiE.

Alright guys, this last a tad bit longer than I had originally planned, but only because I forgot I had a dentist appointment at 4:00pm. Even though it was just a cleaning, trust me I would have rather been here giving away hats rather than in the dentist chair. :D

At any rate, thanks to everyone that joined our little flash giveaway. I really liked this format and will certainly be doing it again, so keep checking back!

Now on to the main event.

Our two lucky winners are....

@MikeBuzz and @Chainsaw10!

Congrats guys on the wins.

Congrats guys!!

Awesome! Thanks Woodie. I hope I win the Tekno thong giveaway next week!

Recent Popular Liked

Back