• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 FINALLY, the ET48 is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The servo is just dookie. Gonna have to get a new one. 2 actually. Need one for the Talion too. Both stripped. 12 dollars for a rebuild kit which will just do the same thing after about 6 good bashing sessions. Any recommendations that won't break the bank too much ?

But other than that, man, super sweet. It so smooth and silky. Sucks up anything in front of it. Oh and the first time out I did try to wrap it around a parking post. The only freaking one in the parking lot. Tore the whole left side off. It was devastating. I shed some man tears on that one... cried in the bathroom with the water running

Man, that had to hurt! That would have been like a punch to the gut. Glad you were able to get it back together though. I’m also glad I didn’t steer you the wrong way on the ET lol. As for the servo, I know a lot of the Arrma guys run this one and have good things to say about it. I will eventually get this for my Typhon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GK1G5FV/ref=psdcmw_2234131011_t3_B076CNKQX4

Recent Popular Liked

Back