• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Et48 2.0 finally released?!? Preorders starting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are you gonna be dropping the vids?! You eb build series was freaking fantastic!

lol thanks dude.

Trouble is the build takes me longer then normal due to the setting of camera angles and filming with each step. I then have to edit everything together.
Currently I'm just about to start Bag I, so just another few left and I'll start editing them all together. You should see them start trickling up on the channel (and a thread here of course) towards the end of the week........ (HUGE hint on release announcement there..... ;) )

lol thanks dude.

Trouble is the build takes me longer then normal due to the setting of camera angles and filming with each step. I then have to edit everything together.
Currently I'm just about to start Bag I, so just another few left and I'll start editing them all together. You should see them start trickling up on the channel (and a thread here of course) towards the end of the week........ (HUGE hint on release announcement there..... ;) )
We appreciate it man!! I hate that there’s not much content for Tekno on YouTube, I feel I’ve already ran through every Tekno video there is to watch on YouTube 😂 post some teaser pictures for us at least when you get the chance! 🍻🍻

Is it better to order from horizon or tekno direct?
I ordered from Tower Hobbies as they have an $85 off coupon code (Tower85) if you are a Super Saver Club member. They also have a $55 off coupon code (Hobby55) if you are not. I always looking to save a few $ where I can.

lol thanks dude.

@Ifti, I really enjoyed your EB48 2.0 videos. Very well done!

How different is this build to that one?

@Ifti, I really enjoyed your EB48 2.0 videos. Very well done!

How different is this build to that one?

There are very few differences - longer camber links obviously, more customisability on the shock towers, etc, but to be honest, it's otherwise just like building the EB48 2.0.
Put it this way, if you've recently built the EB48 2.0, you most likely won't be looking at the manual very often, if at all!! I certainly haven't used it very much so far!!

Bolting everything down onto the chassis now. Front end is on - currently on Bag K, which is the centre diff bracket and other central chassis brace mounts, before the rear end goes on and then the shock building process - again all the same a the EB48 2.0.

Teaser........

Now need to edit all the videos - build thread coming soon!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 160

Recent Popular Liked

Back