• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Et48 2.0 finally released?!? Preorders starting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekno_craze

Reaction score
Saw this browsing on hobbytown’s website today!
8D4122EF-4A11-45A1-A96F-052753350139.png

First batch is expected to sell rather quickly, so if you want it I'd get your pre-order in sharpish. I can see it being another 'EB48 2.0' situation where the first few batches sold out very quickly.

I'm sure that thing is going to be a rocketship on rails, but could Tekno have tried any harder to make a bodyshell that wouldn't make Stevie Wonder go 'whoa man what the hell'?

Might pick up the NT48 2.0 when it comes out but the first thing I'm doing is melting that hideous stock lid down and putting something else on it. Maybe a grave digger body that'd look boss.

I would be more on board with the new body if there was some sort of provision that covers the top of the shock tower at least. I get the aero advantages of having the body hugging the chassis that was a shortfall of the ET48.3 body, I guess we will just have to figure out a home baked solution for something that covers the top of the tower when we crash....

Last edited:
Looking over the build manual, looks almost identical to the EB48 2.0.
Some lovely CNC machined parts like the pivot blocks, motor mounts, caster blocks, and shock towers - again very much like the EB48 2.0. Chassis is also 4mm thick like the EB. I feel like I'm building the EB48 2.0 all over again!

The body is a kinda 'love it or hate it' thing I guess. Need to see some more paint jobs to get a true feel for it.

Dang, I just got a et410.2, still getting parts for that so there isn't room in the budget right now... well hopefully I can get one in a couple months when I have the cash saved up. I have a much better collection of 1/8 scale electronics than I do 1/10 so at least getting it up and running won't hurt so bad as what I am dealing with currently.

Am getting one for sure! but the body oh my GOD maybe it will grow on me but right now it looks like a cross between a casket and a house boat. Is it better to order from horizon or tekno direct?

Currently building bag H.
Typical of Tekno, but everything comes together beautifully.
The bottom cover of each gearbox was a little tight to fit, moreso then I remember with previous builds, but otherwise, simply perfection!

Just put my preorder in this morning with Hobbytown, looking forward to the store bucks. I haven't done a build a car kit before, and I can't wait. First Tekno as well.

Currently building bag H.
Typical of Tekno, but everything comes together beautifully.
The bottom cover of each gearbox was a little tight to fit, moreso then I remember with previous builds, but otherwise, simply perfection!
When are you gonna be dropping the vids?! You eb build series was freaking fantastic!

Recent Popular Liked

Back