• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Finally finished up the eb410!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will

Reaction score
Finally finished her up! The quality of the kit exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to get her on the track tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20200527_224043.jpg
    20200527_224043.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 20200527_193516.jpg
    20200527_193516.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 284
Looks killer

did you paint that body if so give me a quick run down on how you did the main color combo

I need to up my paint game the straight tapped paint jobs of mine are getting old

Looks killer

did you paint that body if so give me a quick run down on how you did the main color combo

I need to up my paint game the straight tapped paint jobs of mine are getting old

Thank you! It was an attempt at a hydro dip. There are some cool youtube videos, but basically it involves spraying paint onto the surface of water (two yellows, a white and metalic silver) and then dipping the body into the film so it sticks. That provided the marble like effect. After the dip you follow up with the primary color in this case electric blue. I have seen people follow that up with black or silver for even more pop but I got lazy. It is kind of neat because you don't really know how it will turn out because the film also sticks to the protective layer on the body. Kind of a mystery until you peel it. Good luck!

Recent Popular Liked

Back