• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 2.0 servo mount puzzle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrcjr51

Lifetime Premium!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How am I suppose to plug the lead wire into the servo after the servo is on the mount?

I think I had to plug the servo wire in before mounting it on my eb 48 2.1. Also, my servo had a small protective rubber boot(of sort) on the end of the wire. I ended up removing it to have more clearance, per the advice of others. I'm using a Protek 170, not sure if your servo wire is the same

A Protek 170SBL is what I plan to run.
Comes with two lengths of servo leads.
Haven’t had luck loading servo with lead plugged in. How that lead is going to allow the servo to sit in the mount is a mystery to me.
Tekno’s been making this mount for years so it’s hard to believe there isn’t a whole video library on dealing with that issue. Thanks david!!!

I think I had to plug the servo wire in before mounting it on my eb 48 2.1. Also, my servo had a small protective rubber boot(of sort) on the end of the wire. I ended up removing it to have more clearance, per the advice of others. I'm using a Protek 170, not sure if your servo wire is the same
I flipped the lead 180 degrees and was able to connect lead to servo then insert servo/lead into mount.
I put that heavy boot at the end that will connect to receiver. It may or may not work. We’ll see.
Tekno may want to consider redesigning their servo mount unless I’m totally missing something.

Sounds like issue I had with an Arrma Kraton. I had to take the servo case apart, and slide the bottom half of the servo up through the bottom of the mount, then put top half of servo case back on.

Sounds like issue I had with an Arrma Kraton. I had to take the servo case apart, and slide the bottom half of the servo up through the bottom of the mount, then put top half of servo case back on.
And this issue is not uncommon at all with that 179SBL servo.
Tried flipping the lead wire. Rubber boot inside the reciever box. It worked. Then thought I’d try my dremel skills instead. Butchered those legs as best I could. Rubber plugs into servo now. Will it last? Don’t know. One way to find out.
Didn’t want to go this route but here is am.
Thanks for your input.

Recent Popular Liked

Back