• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET 48 2.0 front Toe to much?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc_fan

Reaction score
On my ET48 2.0, the front toe out is significantly more than 1 degree with the kit setup. Is that the same with yours?

Yeah it's the same on my ET as well as my MT. What's the benefit of toe-out in the front?

From the back of the ET48 manual. We didn't have this in the MT manual, but all the new kits will have breakdowns of basic settings.
More toe out really helps stabilize the vehicle on power. It will push more and not oversteer as easily. Too much and you'll lose low speed steering, overall steering, and it won't feel as linear. You'll have to crank your wheel a bunch to get the car to really turn.

Attachments

• toe_out.png
    toe_out.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 142
Toe out helps the car drive straight more easily, it can help reduce you turning radius, the downside is it likes to grab ruts and bumps which can move the car off course. The higher the top speed your doing the smaller the amount of toe out you would generally set. Toe in is not normally ever used though. Just be aware of the effects of your ride height, camber, and bump steer has on toe. If you let your suspension droop fully in the front then fully compress it, watch how much your toe changes.

From the back of the ET48 manual. We didn't have this in the MT manual, but all the new kits will have breakdowns of basic settings.
More toe out really helps stabilize the vehicle on power. It will push more and not oversteer as easily. Too much and you'll lose low speed steering, overall steering, and it won't feel as linear. You'll have to crank your wheel a bunch to get the car to really turn.
The critical thing to note here in the manual is when it comes into effect, it's off power, so if you coast into a corner you'll have more turn in with a set-up that has more toe out, but less steering on power, as you exit the corner.

Recent Popular Liked

Back