• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410 Just for Racing or Can it Bash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandblaster

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Have looked for a durable 1/10 machine that would stand up to bashing. Seems the EB410 is made to be as lite as possible. Not sure it would withstand bashing. Not talking big or hard bashing, more like small back yard stuff. Those with experience, what is your take on it's use?

I think in general those types of buggies are just more suited to the track. Most people I know never bash their 1/10 buggies. Not really because they can't, just they because are at home at the track. In the back yard, there are just better options. There isn't a ton of ground clearance, being the main hang-up. Now if this ET410 comes out, then that would probably be a different story.

+1

For general bashing I would go for the SCT410 if you want to run 2S.

Thanks guys. You confirmed what I thought when I looked over the part and how it is built. Hope there is a ET410. Mean time use the great Tekno cars I have.

Thanks guys. You confirmed what I thought when I looked over the part and how it is built. Hope there is a ET410. Mean time use the great Tekno cars I have.
Ya, I think the buggy would kick around a bunch and get hung up. It would almost be like you aren't getting the full experience of what that thing can do, because it would be out of it's element. A friend of mine has a few Associated vehicles for the track and he runs his T5M at his house a little bit. It has enough ground clearance to go in the yard (if it is mowed down) and little stuff around his place to bash. But the buggies just seem to struggle. Any of the 1/8 (buggy or truggy) or like Bill said the SCT would be good. Here's to hoping the ET410 is a reality soon though :fingers crossed. Lol

Def more sutied to the track... But if you're looking to bash I think an 1/8 ET48.3 or even the MT410 would be good options. I have debated on building one to bash with myself.

With some big ass tires it does pretty good for a little guy!!
IMG_3241.JPG

Looks cool. Kind of like a smaller version of what I did to my Arrma Typhon. Good job, I like.

Very cool! How has it held up to bashing?

I typically don't bash my buggy and am primarily running it at a track. I only ran/bashed it a few times with those wheels on it. It was actually pretty cool and handled very well. Had the ride height fairly high so was able to run through grass pretty well. Would probably have been better if the tires were softer. As you can see from the pics they are pretty oversized so as long as they are balanced I imagine they would not be much of an issue running long term.

The buggy has been awesome and that's why I have 2 and 1 for my oldest son!

Bash it on road and then you have a dual use RC!

Recent Popular Liked

Back