• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410.2 Buggy questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

Reaction score
Hey all...
Can I use a 3-cell lipo in the EB410.2? What motor/esc would be a good combo to run if I can go with 3-cell This car will be used 90% off-road fun. 10% on-road fun. I am not a racer. Just want a good reliable car for my own enjoyment.
Thanks for your help.
CharlieTuna

The issue with using 3S in this chassis is the battery tray is designed for 2S shorty packs. There are some 3S out there in a shorty form factor but they'll have lower capacities like 3000-4500 mah. Your options are going to be fairly limited I think. On the esc something like the Castle Mamba X or their Copperhead is about the same size. This is the same chassis as the ET410 and I think some are using the Hobbywing XR8 with an alternate receiver location. The motor is going to be limited to a 36mm can I believe. For 3S something around 3200KV.

The issue with using 3S in this chassis is the battery tray is designed for 2S shorty packs. There are some 3S out there in a shorty form factor but they'll have lower capacities like 3000-4500 mah. Your options are going to be fairly limited I think. On the esc something like the Castle Mamba X or their Copperhead is about the same size. This is the same chassis as the ET410 and I think some are using the Hobbywing XR8 with an alternate receiver location. The motor is going to be limited to a 36mm can I believe. For 3S something around 3200KV.
Hey nub....
How does the buggy act on 2-cell? Is it lively, quick? Thanks buddy. I'll start researching for a good combo.

I run a XR10 Pro with a V10 G3 10.5T and it's plenty fast for me. I only run it on a fun track, no racing or bashing. I think I started with a 20T pinion and went down to 17. I've thought about getting something like a 6.5 turn just to see what it would be like but never talked myself into it. I've seen a couple that are just out of control fast if that's what you like

Recent Popular Liked

Back