• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hi everyone. My name is Kelly Wasburn. I live in Arkansas. I just bought a new techno eb410 buggy. I have no experience in building kits. I want to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Kelly Wasburn. I live in Arkansas. I currently just bought a techno eb410 4wd to race with. I have no experience with putting rc cars together. Are there experts out there who could help me? I would like to put some upgrades on the buggy as well.

Hi everyone. My name is Kelly Wasburn. I live in Arkansas. I currently just bought a techno eb410 4wd to race with. I have no experience with putting rc cars together. Are there experts out there who could help me? I would like to put some upgrades on the buggy as well.
i am sure there is someone at your local track that will be more than happy to put it together for you ( for a reasonable fee of course) Otherwise look at the build threads here and take your time. make sure to get quality hex drivers to avoid strippingthe heads of the screws. above all welcome and have fun !

Holy necro-bump, this thread is over 4 years old and the OP ghosted us, I seriously doubt he ever took racing seriously, otherwise he would've had the decency to give us some updates by now, ha!

Recent Popular Liked

Back