• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Curious as to everyone's ESC setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muttb0ne

Reaction score
What layout are you using? That is to say:
Throttle/Brake
Throttle/Brake/Reverse -or-
Throttle/Reverse?

As of now, I'm using just the Throttle/Brake on my Max8 combo. I do have to reprogram it with a bit more drag brake for my liking, nerf the actual brake strength a bit (endos too easily, even with orange front springs), an perhaps also nerf the punch at least a step down.

Just wondering what you guys have yours set up as. I'd like to have throttle/brake/reverse to keep from doing the walk of shame, but for some reason my HW program card is misleading. Like when I initially plugged it all in, it just did throttle an reverse without brake. This is very harmful to the motor an esc. I tried to program it to throttle/brake/reverse, but did the very same thing, even when the program card displayed the changed properties. Therefore, as of now I have throttle/brake. Not a big deal, just curious what everyones' esc setups were.

Happy Bashing!

What layout are you using? That is to say:
Throttle/Brake
Throttle/Brake/Reverse -or-
Throttle/Reverse?

As of now, I'm using just the Throttle/Brake on my Max8 combo. I do have to reprogram it with a bit more drag brake for my liking, nerf the actual brake strength a bit (endos too easily, even with orange front springs), an perhaps also nerf the punch at least a step down.

Just wondering what you guys have yours set up as. I'd like to have throttle/brake/reverse to keep from doing the walk of shame, but for some reason my HW program card is misleading. Like when I initially plugged it all in, it just did throttle an reverse without brake. This is very harmful to the motor an esc. I tried to program it to throttle/brake/reverse, but did the very same thing, even when the program card displayed the changed properties. Therefore, as of now I have throttle/brake. Not a big deal, just curious what everyones' esc setups were.

Happy Bashing!
Throttle/Brake/Reverse for flipping over when upside down.

Throttle/Brake/Reverse

Recent Popular Liked

Back