• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Body Options whats everyone running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMULISHA84

Reaction score
Just picked up a 410.3 got tired of not being able to hang with the Tekno's. I know all my SCTE wheels are going to fit, but when I look at J Concepts website nothing says it fits the 410.3 am I missing something?

I prefer the ProLine FloTek series of bodies with all the cutouts, they tend to be the most competitive with minimal parachuting and my truck flies almost as good as my EB48 ;)

Note that the SCT410 shares the same body holes as the SCTE so all your old bodies will be a direct fit too!

I have the Proline Flo-Tek Fusion, Proline Flo-Tek, Proline Raptor desert truck as well as a couple Proline true scale bodies for when I'm not at the track. I'm also ordering the JConcepts F250 as that seems like a really popular racing body for the SCT410.3.

FloTek Fusion:
20181015_234328.jpg
20181015_234259.jpg

Raptor Desert Truck:
20181030_230655.jpg
20181030_230715.jpg

FloTek:
20181014_163400.jpg

Raptor True Scale:
20181101_195439.jpg

The only one that was sort of a pain to fit was the FloTek, as the rear body mounts ended up right next to the molded roll cage parts of the body in the back. After just a few tumbles one side broke and I have had to do a lot of work to get it to work again as the lexan tore up on one side by the hole. I probably wouldnt go for that body again even though I really like the way it looks..

I have been using the ProLine body mount system with the caps backed with body washers, never lost a fastener during a race and stopped tearing up my bodies at the mounts, best investment ever:
https://www.amainhobbies.com/proline-extended-front-rear-body-mount-set-slash-pro6070-00/p237045
+
https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a...washer-set-4-rc10t-gt-t2-3-tc4-asc7320/p43748

I've used that in the past and had great luck with it as well. I ended up using those washers to fix the body mount I broke, but the main reason it failed was because I was crashing so dang much trying to dial the truck in and getting rid of the nosedive issue haha. Not sure anything would have prevented the abuse I put it through...

@Billl DeLong the body mount system you linked to, shows it's for a slash. Are they a direct fit or did you modify them?

I thought this might be worth a bump since it hasn't been updated in a couple years. I'm just about to order a 410.3 and ended up here after finding most of the available race bodies don't list this truck as compatible.

Is the Proline Flo-tek with Proline Slash Extended Body Mounts and large nylon body mount washers still the go-to? I like the look of the Fusion version and I like the idea of pre-cut. Would that work well?

Any other potential suggestions?

Cool. Looks like you went back to standard body clips? With the Tekno body mounts?

had no choice... I sold my .1 with the ProLine mounts, and they discontinued making them by the time I got around to buying the .3

I've been tinkering with the idea of making my own mounts with TPU on my 3D printer, but very busy with a long list of other projects that are higher priority, ha!

had no choice... I sold my .1 with the ProLine mounts, and they discontinued making them by the time I got around to buying the .3

I've been tinkering with the idea of making my own mounts with TPU on my 3D printer, but very busy with a long list of other projects that are higher priority, ha!
I clicked the Amain link you posted in November 2018 and it shows as in stock. ?‍♂️

I drilled mine to use the nuts that I made, they have been holding up so far. I am planning on machining some out of plastic. Sounds like the same boat your in. WAYYY to many irons in the fire.

I prefer the ProLine FloTek series of bodies with all the cutouts, they tend to be the most competitive with minimal parachuting and my truck flies almost as good as my EB48 ;)

Note that the SCT410 shares the same body holes as the SCTE so all your old bodies will be a direct fit too!
Have you tried the Proline Axis body? I'm running axis now but seems my old flotek I used to run had less parachuting.

Have you tried the Proline Axis body? I'm running axis now but seems my old flotek I used to run had less parachuting.

I'm curious about the Axis too. My local shop has the Axis and the pre-cut Flo-tek in stock. Looks like the main differences are the Axis doesn't have the holes in the roof and also has one row of larger "rear window" vent holes instead of the two rows on the Flo-Tek.

The Axis is about half the price though. I'd like to think the more recent design means it should perform well too but not sure that's the case.

I have the Proline Flo-Tek Fusion, Proline Flo-Tek, Proline Raptor desert truck as well as a couple Proline true scale bodies for when I'm not at the track. I'm also ordering the JConcepts F250 as that seems like a really popular racing body for the SCT410.3.

FloTek Fusion:
View attachment 1638View attachment 1639

Raptor Desert Truck:
View attachment 1640View attachment 1641

FloTek:
View attachment 1642

Raptor True Scale:
View attachment 1643

The only one that was sort of a pain to fit was the FloTek, as the rear body mounts ended up right next to the molded roll cage parts of the body in the back. After just a few tumbles one side broke and I have had to do a lot of work to get it to work again as the lexan tore up on one side by the hole. I probably wouldnt go for that body again even though I really like the way it looks..
For the Raptor True Scale Body, where did you get extended body posts? I have that body for the SCT410.3 I just built and it rubs on the tires. I can't find extended body posts, the 6272-00 that Proline used to make are discontinued and I can't find them anywhere.

Recent Popular Liked

Back