• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

DB48 Chainsaws SCT410.3 turned DB410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works better than I thought it would for sure.
I bolted hubs right to the blades. Then the hubs attach to the 8mm stub axle. These are normally hubs for crawlers.
Dlux makes the best ones in all different sizes. ...and with these you can run aluminum beadlocks wheels

New esc mount. It fit crammed in on its side, but was getting quite toasty. Everything is a lot more open now. I also cut out behind the driver for clearance and airflow. I may even swap in one of my big TP Power motors.
View attachment 851View attachment 852View attachment 853

Don't mean to bring up an old thread, but had a couple of questions for you. 1) What material is are you using to create that new esc mounting plate? Kydex?
2) I saw that you mentioned you converted the sct 410 driveline and arms to the eb 48.4. Besides the obvious switching out driveshafts, outdrive cups and arms to the eb parts are there other parts needed for the conversion?

It’s got a hinge at the rear and has to be mounted to the rear shock tower. But it can’t bolt directly to the tower because it has to set a little bit higher to fit properly. . You need to attach kydex, aluminum or something similar to the tower then bolt the cage on just a bit above the tower. Let me know if you want more pics, I’ll get some up tomorrow. It definitely took a little work to get it all to set right.
7127_C3_CB_C100_425_A_894_B_AD5_EB7_D776_FF.jpg
Could you show a couple more pics of exactly how you mounted this?
Awesome work!!!

Recent Popular Liked

Back