• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Buy MT410 now, or wait for MT410 "2.0" (i.e. a version based on EB/ET48 2.0)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the mt410 a end of life product?
I just ordered the kit from Amazon and it was the last one available. It seems to me that while looking for aftermarket upgrades that the companies are selling out and last available for many of the items. I am starting to think maybe should look for something else. Has anyone else had any problems ordering upgrades or finding replacement parts?

I stumbled onto this thread but not onto my mt410. My first was a Granite blx during covid and got hooked on driving. Read and read and got an mt410 as a second rig. Took a bit of effort to get it to where it is now, with mitch's upgrades and then overheating with a cc 1515 motor till I relocated the esc and got a bigger can. All possible because of this forum full of incredible rich info and help. Now, I've been researching and researching for another vehicle. Maybe a different scale maybe, another brand. But every where I look nothing compares to the mt410. Really, nothing. I can't find anything with similar quality and design to my mt410. Am not even considering $ here. Hell I put tekno shocks on my granite and it improved the ride 100%. Today I just busted a left spindle on the mt410 which hardly breaks lately (stop driving into trees and rocks). Landed on the left wheel side ways, bad jump. Nevertheless, this thing is a tank I know all who have one agree. Any suggestions for a another rig? And no I don't know what am gonna do with it. I just need another one ;) Am leaning towards the eb410.2 just because it looks so good and it's a tekno. I need to build something and can't find anything as good as a tekno. So maybe another tekno is the way to go. So somebody been here before?

I was going back and forth about mt 410 and the x-maxx. When finished my truck will be close to 1k with batteries and charger. I was thinking that would be pretty close to the 1200 for X-maxx and batteries. Still not sure I made the right decision going with MT410. Should be delivered tomorrow.

adamkiz, you made a good decision on the MT410. Your question about it being an end of life product is absolutely no. You'll find more and more things like motors, esc's, batteries, servos etc. are going to be out of stock. Planes, trains, helicopters, boats, cars, trucks, if it's rc related supplies will be limited. It's a global supply chain thing. Most of this stuff comes from Taiwan and China and there are silicon shortages for micro chips so almost everything electronic will be impacted to some degree. If you see a motor esc combo you're interested in snag it up because it might not be there tomorrow, literally. It's not just rc...

Recent Popular Liked

Back