• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

another ride height question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stokedcrf

Reaction score
So over the winter as many of you know I finally got around to setting up a 410.3.

The snow is finally melting so I'm just trying to get a decent base setup going, waiting for local club to open :)

Now, the ride high of my SCT with the kit springs in the front is wayyyy too high. 30+ I'd say (although I can't even measure that high accurately).
The rear is ok though, but yeah it looks like the front is pointing up to the sky haha.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good starting point with the front springs? I don't mind ordering some parts, but being in Canada this adds a few challenges so I thought I'd ask here before ordering some stuff up.

Are the low frequency springs the way to go now? I've taken a quick browse around different setup sheets and most seem to reference the non LF springs.

The local tracks around here are hard, and usually not very much traction. I'll attach a little club photo for reference...also because it's a cool shot :)

1647888440857.png

Anyways, hoping some of the experienced Tekno guys can at least get me pointed in the right direction for ride height and recommended springs.

Currently running the recommended oil in the kit.

Thanks!

I've got a couple low grip setups here to consider:
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/build-review-sct410-3.1389/

Note the lower shock arm holes are on the outer holes which lays down the shocks. I want to say that the springs should break in fairly quick and you'll be able to to get 25mm ride height fairly quick as they break in, just be sure to match the rear height with the front accordingly, otherwise the truck will get too much grip on the front and be very difficult to handle in the chicanes.

Recent Popular Liked

Back