• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum Shock Caps Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 856

Tekno Aluminum Shock Caps Giveaway

TeknoForums is giving away two sets (enough to do a complete RC) of Tekno aluminum shock caps.

The winner will be able to choose between the Tekno TKR6003 (vented aluminum shock caps) or TKR6003B (non-vented aluminum shock caps)!

How to Enter

Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Make a post in this thread announcing to the world that you are officially entering this contest! (LIMIT ONE OFFICIAL POST PER DAY!)

SOCIAL BONUS ENTRY #1: Share this contest on your Facebook Page with the following hash tags: #teknotakeover #teknoforums - then make a post in this thread that you completed the social bonus entry. (LIMIT ONE BONUS ENTRY 1 POST)

FORUM BONUS ENTRY #2: Start a new build thread in the RC Builds forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread. (LIMIT ONE BONUS ENTRY 2 POST)

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. So if you entered every day and did the 2 bonus entries - you would have a total of 10 entries!

*Please note the contest is open until July 5th @ 1:00 PM EST*

*Contest Disclaimer: Winners will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the TeknoForums forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.
I could use some caps baby!!
I am in!

View attachment 856

Tekno Aluminum Shock Caps Giveaway

TeknoForums is giving away two sets (enough to do a complete RC) of Tekno aluminum shock caps.

The winner will be able to choose between the Tekno TKR6003 (vented aluminum shock caps) or TKR6003B (non-vented aluminum shock caps)!

How to Enter

Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Make a post in this thread announcing to the world that you are officially entering this contest! (LIMIT ONE OFFICIAL POST PER DAY!)

SOCIAL BONUS ENTRY #1: Share this contest on your Facebook Page with the following hash tags: #teknotakeover #teknoforums - then make a post in this thread that you completed the social bonus entry. (LIMIT ONE BONUS ENTRY 1 POST)

FORUM BONUS ENTRY #2: Start a new build thread in the RC Builds forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread. (LIMIT ONE BONUS ENTRY 2 POST)

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. So if you entered every day and did the 2 bonus entries - you would have a total of 10 entries!

*Please note the contest is open until July 5th @ 1:00 PM EST*

*Contest Disclaimer: Winners will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the TeknoForums forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.

I'm in

I am in. I want to tell the world that i can use new caps.

Geez we are on day two already? Well, OK if I have to I'll submit for Day 2 officially

In for caps!

Thanks WoddiE and Tekno! I'm in!

In for the 3rd day, could do with these for my DB48 build

My entry for day 3!

I'm entering in this contest

Recent Popular Liked

Back