• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Advantage to extended frame on MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not a "send it guy" YET. If you had an indestructible and stable chassis, you might think differently!

Which chassis are you referring to for the "racer" chassis? This?
https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...-BUGGY-CHASSIS/p/478044855/category=136155009

I'd just as soon have the extra protection with the wider extended one for the 48.3 truggy chassis (M2C 6825) linked earlier. Especially if it's a direct fit. Less worry about bent driveshafts and such. If looking to make the MT410 a stable platform by extending (which is already going to add some weight), a little more "extra" weight from the wider, more robust chassis could be a worthwhile trade off for piece of mind.
I'm looking for..ET not EB. Buggy would be the same length as the MT410?
M2C6595 is the one I was referring to, which M2C states is for racing only.
I definitely am not interested in the game changer chassis, I'm too cheap for that,LOL.
The M2C 6595 was at Amain for under $100, now out of stock. I'd just assume buy the Tekno ET48.3 chaasis for $100..

Last edited:
Where did M2C come up with this? The link you posted is for an EB48.4? Definitely not what I'm looking for..ET not EB. Buggy would be the same length as the MT410?
M2C6595 is the one I was referring to, which M2C states is for racing only.
I definitely am not interested in the game changer chassis, I'm too cheap for that,LOL.
The M2C 6595 was at Amain for under $100, now out of stock. I'd just assume buy the Tekno ET48.3 chaasis for $100..
Thanks for the clarification. I was lagging on which "racing" chassis you all were referring to!

Looking deeper into it, the EB and MT share the same wheelbase. Which is probably why if you go to the MT410 page on the M2C website, it shows that buggy chassis as an option for the MT410 on the second page. That's where i pulled it from. The description for the buggy chassis is almost the same as the one @Nicochau listed earlier, so that's why I thought THAT was the racing version you guys were talking about. I had incidentally skipped over the 6595 truggy chassis.

Personally, I don't think i'd go for the game changer chassis either. It doesn't offer me anything I need. I'm not one to "send" my MT and the stocker plate has lasted fine, so i'd just as soon replace with stock if it broke. I like the idea of the 6595 truggy chassis, but i'd be concerned about that long of a chassis flexing some and bending driveshafts or causing other issues.

Would this wide body truggy chassis be compatible??? https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...TRUGGY-CHASSIS/p/478044859/category=136127932
I'd be willing pay "game changer prices" for something like this if it worked out.

Thanks for the clarification. I was lagging on which "racing" chassis you all were referring to!

Looking deeper into it, the EB and MT share the same wheelbase. Which is probably why if you go to the MT410 page on the M2C website, it shows that buggy chassis as an option for the MT410 on the second page. That's where i pulled it from. The description for the buggy chassis is almost the same as the one @Nicochau listed earlier, so that's why I thought THAT was the racing version you guys were talking about. I had incidentally skipped over the 6595 truggy chassis.

Personally, I don't think i'd go for the game changer chassis either. It doesn't offer me anything I need. I'm not one to "send" my MT and the stocker plate has lasted fine, so i'd just as soon replace with stock if it broke. I like the idea of the 6595 truggy chassis, but i'd be concerned about that long of a chassis flexing some and bending driveshafts or causing other issues.

Would this wide body truggy chassis be compatible??? https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...TRUGGY-CHASSIS/p/478044859/category=136127932
I'd be willing pay "game changer prices" for something like this if it worked out.
Yes, this is the truggy chassis, but double the price I had in mind,LOL.

Yes, this is the truggy chassis, but double the price I had in mind,LOL.
Fair enough. TBH, at the price of a STOCK chassis i hope it never needs replacing 😬 I could easily use $100 to fix alot my broken RCs!

If I ever bend or break the stock chassis, I probably wouldn't even consider the longer skinnier truggy chassis. More of the same material over a longer length doesn't seem like it would end well. But so far so good, the stock one is holding up to my crashes and jumps.

If the extended wide truggy chassis does work for the MT410, i'd consider it at a future date when i have money to blow. I think it would act like a really well handling kraton.

Fair enough. TBH, at the price of a STOCK chassis i hope it never needs replacing 😬 I could easily use $100 to fix alot my broken RCs!

If I ever bend or break the stock chassis, I probably wouldn't even consider the longer skinnier truggy chassis. More of the same material over a longer length doesn't seem like it would end well. But so far so good, the stock one is holding up to my crashes and jumps.

If the extended wide truggy chassis does work for the MT410, i'd consider it at a future date when i have money to blow. I think it would act like a really well handling kraton.
I hear ya. You could just buy the Tekno ET chassis and reinforce with M2C braces too. After you bend and straighten once,LOL..

REPORT: per request, had the first battery run on the extended or Long Wheel Base conversion. Second truck running was the stock MT410. To compare. Both Tekno and bullet proof. Fun to run hard and come back without something broken. As for performance. Both super fast and very responsive. Sock rotates about twice the speed or more on the extended, expected. The extended is loads of fun, easy to control. Will flip with enough height and room. Jumps and floats through the air so smooth. Can open the throttle on extended and keep control. Handles rough ground extremely well. Does not loose it's feet and roll or flip on very rough ground.

One other in fleet that it compares to would be the HPI XL Savage. Both are really good jumpers and floaters. Tekno tuns on dime. HPI takes a lot of room to turn. HPI has been modified a lot. Ctr diff etc. Tekno much lighter. At present gearing HPI is faster to the point of not controllable at full throttle, more work needed on the HPI.

When I want a run for fun and relaxing, suspect it will be the LWB MT410. Will try to answer question if you have any.

REPORT: per request, had the first battery run on the extended or Long Wheel Base conversion. Second truck running was the stock MT410. To compare. Both Tekno and bullet proof. Fun to run hard and come back without something broken. As for performance. Both super fast and very responsive. Sock rotates about twice the speed or more on the extended, expected. The extended is loads of fun, easy to control. Will flip with enough height and room. Jumps and floats through the air so smooth. Can open the throttle on extended and keep control. Handles rough ground extremely well. Does not loose it's feet and roll or flip on very rough ground.

One other in fleet that it compares to would be the HPI XL Savage. Both are really good jumpers and floaters. Tekno tuns on dime. HPI takes a lot of room to turn. HPI has been modified a lot. Ctr diff etc. Tekno much lighter. At present gearing HPI is faster to the point of not controllable at full throttle, more work needed on the HPI.

When I want a run for fun and relaxing, suspect it will be the LWB MT410. Will try to answer question if you have any.
Nice! Always a great session when nothings broke, glad to hear.

Recent Popular Liked

Back