• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48SL Rally Conversion - Extended Body Posts Recommendation Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EB48SL

Reaction score
I am looking to convert my EB48SL into a rally car. In preparation for the conversion, I purchased the following items -
  1. Proline Avenger Pre-mounts Tires/Wheels
  2. Delta Plastics Lancia Rally Body
  3. Tekno Narrow 17mm hubs
  4. Tekno SCT410.3 Body Mounts
The body looks like it will need longer body posts to mount the body and clear the wheels. Proline discontinued the extended body mounts for the SCT410 Proline part # PL6272-00. Do any of you of any other extended body mounts that will work for my application? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0867_1024x1024.jpg
    IMG_0867_1024x1024.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 9069-21_3_l.jpg
    9069-21_3_l.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 168
I was able to make the Delta plastics WRX body work using the stock body posts. I think they are extended almost as far as they can be on the rear but it works. Obviously not the same body but just throwing this out as an example while still using the stock body posts.

IMG_3773.JPG

IMG_3774.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

Thank you TBuggy, PrimaRC, and Nicochau for the helpful links and recommendations. Truly appreciate all of your helpful advice for my Rally Project. Trying to build something unique.

Recent Popular Liked

Back