• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Why only bullet connectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Herron

Reaction score
Building a TK410 and it calls for shorty packs.
Curious as to why the only choices have the bullet connectors and not a choice of batteries with leads and connector choices . Like ec3 for instance. I can make up my own leads but just wondering
Thanks!

Building a TK410 and it calls for shorty packs.
Curious as to why the only choices have the bullet connectors and not a choice of batteries with leads and connector choices . Like ec3 for instance. I can make up my own leads but just wondering
Thanks!
Meant to say ET 410 not TK 410

If you're asking why all 2s shorty packs are bullet only, it's just because that style battery was developed for a 2wd buggy. Any "race" pack is going to be a bullet connector pack. Making a jumper to keep on the battery is good idea though as it will prevent any issues with the bullet connectors which sometimes happens, especially with cheaper packs.

If you're asking why all 2s shorty packs are bullet only, it's just because that style battery was developed for a 2wd buggy. Any "race" pack is going to be a bullet connector pack. Making a jumper to keep on the battery is good idea though as it will prevent any issues with the bullet connectors which sometimes happens, especially with cheaper packs.
Thanks
That’s what I’m doing

I run bullets on my et410 and eb410 but on my et48 and mt410 I run an ec5 and then use a small adapter cable to bullets on my race batteries. Not worried about the small increase in weight or resistance as I’m not a good enough driver for it to limit my performance on the track.

I run bullets on my et410 and eb410 but on my et48 and mt410 I run an ec5 and then use a small adapter cable to bullets on my race batteries. Not worried about the small increase in weight or resistance as I’m not a good enough driver for it to limit my performance on the track.
Hi @a2lowvw ,

Im looking to do similar, to have 2 2S batteries i can run in an ET48 2.0, and 1 2S in an ET410.

Are you running shortys in your ET48 and could you share a pic of the battery configurstion? As wondering how to stop the button connectors shorting.

Thanks!

Recent Popular Liked

Back